[meteorite-list] Kansas meteorites

Gary Fujihara fujmon at mac.com
Wed Aug 12 23:48:46 EDT 2009

Hmmm, all this talk of Brenham and Admire make me long to see the
farmlands of Kansas....

Okay, maybe I'll stick to surfing in Hawaii instead.  But that does
not take away from the fact that a lot of interesting meteorites have
been discovered to have fallen in a state whose motto is "Ad astra per
aspera", or "To the stars through difficulties".   Quite apropos,
given the nature and direction of some of the dialog on this metlist
lately.

Ah, but I'm not dwelling there.  Instead, I offer Norton County ... to
the list of wonderful meteorites of Kansas, and to anyone wishing to
acquire some beautifully crusted fragments of said fall - on my ebay
auction ending this Saturday (along with many other items of potential
interest):  http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

Mahalo,

Gary Fujihara
AstroDay Institute