[meteorite-list] AD: Let's Admire an Ad for Admire on Ebay

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Sat Aug 8 23:07:09 EDT 2009

Hello List,

Well, I guess we found out that Admire is worth between  $0.22/g and
$18.95/g depending on several factors most of which can be related  to size.   I
am quite pleased with how well these sold, so I will be  putting more Admire
lots up on Ebay in the next few days, again starting at $1  with no reserve.
 We will see if tonight's prices were just a fluke of if  they will be
maintained as such over time.

Thanks goes out to all of you  that bid those up and to those of you who
purchased.

Steve Arnold
of  "Meteorite Men"

In a message dated 8/5/2009 9:06:48 P.M. Central Daylight Time,