[meteorite-list] freebies

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 8 14:18:02 EDT 2009

Hi list. I hope all are doing well. All freebies from last week are all in the mail. Congrats to all who got them. I have 3 more to givaway if interested. They are 3 unclassed complete stones.55,66 and 81 grams.Chime in quick.I will be gone for about an hour.When I get back the first 3 people I see will get them. I am also getting used to my new tattoo. It is an eye opener and conversation piece.Pics upon demand. And no it did not hurt at all:)
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!