[meteorite-list] thanks to all involved

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 5 07:38:41 EDT 2009

Good morning list. Its no jive,today I hit 55. Well anyway I want to thank all who chimed in for my last freebie session. All 20 pieces are gone. I also want to thank brett whitenack for sending me valuable nininger info,plus a free copy of the huss meteorite handbook of meteorites. It is very nice reading. I also want to thank greg catterton for sending me a freebie as well. I look forward to it. Now for myself,I am getting something I have never had,a TATTOO.Sort of a wild thing,thing. Stay tuned and have a great day.
 Steve R. Arnold, Chicago!!