[meteorite-list] help please - meteorite or meteorwrong

Bob WALKER qwalkra at mailbox.ezadsl.net.au
Thu Apr 30 07:54:11 EDT 2009

Listoids

new small iron something or other received

found many moons ago when it had xray diffraction - film result has
meteorite and kamacite written on it...

see pix on my news webage at qmig.org

http://webspace.ezadsl.net.au/~qwalkra/news.htm

Any help to identify this kreature would be greatly appreciated

??? meteorite ??? meteorwrong ??? I get a bit sceptical in my olde age

I'll have to visit the uni to cut and etch this puppy

Iz not really good at understanding some of the olde analyses partic xray
diffraction but apparently its not the best diagnostic test nowadays but
back then ???

Cheers