[meteorite-list] New Fall ?

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 13:07:16 EDT 2009

>>The Mohave County Sheriff's Office  took numerous reports of a fireball
in the sky near midnight Saturday. One  witness saw a bright green glow
falling from the sky near the Peacock  Mountains then reported a big
white flash of light as it hit the ground.  Another witness also saw a
bright green glow falling from the north/northwest  direction. The glow
seemed to get bigger and bigger until it hit the ground  becoming a
bright orange flash.<<

And they know it hit the  ground how? I'm guessing at the moment, but I
suspect the witnesses saw a  terminal burst well above the ground.
GeoZay