[meteorite-list] AD - For Sale, Lot of 1000 MetList ads

Metorman46 at aol.com Metorman46 at aol.com
Sat Apr 25 15:39:07 EDT 2009

are you using a form of spyware or are you  clear-sighted?

Hello Martin;

No spyware and_ i am near sighted.My  post was in response to mikes post
concerning his attempt at humor about the  sales posts.But i was trying to get
a little serious about the higher prices of  todays specimens when the
economy is really taking a licking.

My post in  no way was directed at you or any one dealer,i stated " Just my
thoughts" at the  bottom of the post,which they were.again, i state, i wish
all the sellers of  meteorites the best of luck and hope all specimens sell
when offered to  collectors.

I do enjoy the AD posts on this list and will buy as i see  specimens i
like ( They are usually already sold by the time i get my mail )  because i am
busy and can't check it very often

Thank you for your  reply,and you have a great weekend Martin.

Best Regards;Herman Archer  IMCA # 2770

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!