[meteorite-list] I'm not ignoring you...:)

Meteorites USA eric at meteoritesusa.com
Thu Apr 23 13:44:35 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Multiple people contacted me yesterday through my contact form on my
website regarding the news article. Unfortunately I did not receive an
email address from those who sent me these emails through the contact
form because there is a glitch in the return address portion of the
form. I am not ignoring your emails, I just don't have an email address
to respond to.

If you sent me an email yesterday through the form on my site and have
not received a response from me please respond to this email off-list
and I will reply.

Thanks...

--
Regards,