[meteorite-list] Vancouver Meteorite Boom Friday

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Tue Apr 21 13:26:14 EDT 2009

>>An apparently unexplained booming  sound heard over Vancouver early
Friday:<<

>From what I read, it  could be meteor caused. It kinda reminds me of the
San Diego area over the years  that I lived there. There would be reports of
loud sonic booms about every two  or three years. Military aircraft would
often get the blame, but they were  denied by the military. Besides the usual
meteor speculation, one idea seemed to  stand out. It was the training firing
of military big guns on naval vessels far  out to sea. We are talking about
a hundred or two hundred miles out. Sound  carries far over water. I'm
often amazed hearing people talk normally on the  shore, while in the middle of
a big lake fishing.
GeoZay

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621490x1201450102/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26