[meteorite-list] AD-Blaine Reed Micro Collection-Historic Material

mail at mhmeteorites.com mail at mhmeteorites.com
Sun Apr 19 11:20:02 EDT 2009

Hi List:
This is a nice offering of hard-to-find "micros" (most are pretty big
by micro standards nowadays) from Blaine Reed's personal collection.
All are packaged in a 1" X 1" box.  The quality of these are
impeccable and the provenance is from one of the best in the business.

No pics are available, but if you really need one let me know.  There
is not much left after the offering to my personal sales list, but
there are still some great items.  Please have a look at the Excel
sheet here:

http://www.mhmeteorites.com/reed_micros_web.xls

Also, a few are on HOLD for a week, but I would be happy to put you
down as next in line if those sales fail to materialize.

Matt Morgan