[meteorite-list] "Meteorwritings" May Edition Online

Notkin geoking at notkin.net
Fri Apr 10 16:23:14 EDT 2009

Dear Listees:

Greetings from sunny Tucson.

For those who are interested, the May episode of my monthly science
column "Meteorwritings" is now online at Geology.com:

http://geology.com

As I have mentioned before this is an entry level column and much of
the content will be old hat to you pros. However, each month we take
new, original photographs to accompany the column, and my photo
associate Leigh Anne DelRay really outdid herself this month with some
stellar shots of Allende, Camel Donga, Gao, Monze and others.

This month we take an in-depth look at stone meteorites, including a
brief overview of classification, and short pieces about a few famous
stone meteorites.

I hope you enjoy it.

Respectfully,

Geoff N.