[meteorite-list] April Issue of Meteorite-Times is now up

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 22:41:49 EDT 2009

Hi,  Please take a look at this month's  Meteorite Time's Micro Vision on
NWA 4905 Basaltic Eucrite.   Norbert  Classen helped me out a great deal by
providing a photo of his slice and giving  a little information on this
meteorite.

It worked out so well that I just  might talk him into helping me with some
more upcoming articles.  Next  month we plan to work together on an
D'Orbigny Angrite article.

I wanted  to thank Norbert and suggest that you all check out his planetary
collection  site.  I had no idea it was so extensive.

http://www.meteoris.de/luna/list.html

http://www.meteoris.de/mars/list.html

You  won't be disappointed and his photography is great!

Thanks,  Tom  Phillips

In a message dated 4/8/2009 8:26:22 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,