[meteorite-list] Why ET's genetic code could be just like ours

GeoZay at aol.com GeoZay at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 12:51:41 EDT 2009

>>Depends on what you mean by  "humans".  If you mean "people with slightly
different noses and/or  ears", then I seriously doubt it.<<

I agree...I think there's only  about 1% difference between human and chimp's
DNA and look at the difference  there. I can only imagine what Natural
Selection would settle with on another  planet that has just a slightly different
environment. My momma just might look  like a star fish. :O)
GeoZay