[meteorite-list] Announcing "Meteorite Men" the TV Show

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 01:03:04 EDT 2009

In a message dated 4/3/2009 6:55:37 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
carloselguapo1 at hotmail.com writes:

I would love to see this show  but don't have the Science Channel. :( When
this airs can someone copy this to a  dvd? I'm sure others are on the same boat
as I.

Carl
*********************

Carl,

I have been told that both  DirecTv and Dish will let you buy access to
channels that are not in your  package for $5 per day per channel.  I have also
been told by one person  that has "purchased" a daily pass for individual
channels at various times that  his provider has never actually billed him for the
occasional request he has  made.

Check with your satellite or cable provider to see if this quasi
pay-per-view option is available for you.

Steve Arnold
Arkansas

**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE
with TaxACT.