[meteorite-list] Estheticist

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Apr 4 00:32:28 EDT 2009

Estheticist, I guess that is what I am.   I want to care  more about such
things as composition and TKW or where and when it was found but  I am drawn to
big unclassified stones because of what they look like!  The  size is all about
looking cool and not a comparative evaluation.

What am  I talking about?  Check out Martin Horejsi's The Accretion Desk in
the  March Meteorite Times.  It's been a busy time on the list so I didn't
mention this sooner but the new MT will be up in a couple days and I thought
Martin's article was real cool.

Martin said "I'm a materialistic estheticist. What are you?"  Any one  care
to share?

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Tom

**************Hurry! April 15th is almost here. File your Federal taxes FREE