[meteorite-list] AD - 94 g West oriented 100% primary crust

Karl Aston stlouismeteorites at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 16:20:42 EDT 2009

Hey list,

I have a very nicely shaped, oriented (has a 'tail'), 94g 100% primary
fusion crusted West meteorite which I found on 3/20 after one period
of rainfall had hit the strewn field.  Field photos of the meteorite
insitu and next to the impact pit are available as well as a signed
bill of sale from the landowner.  Very few individuals in this weight
range will ever be available, especially with orientation and 100%
primary fusion crust.  Contact me off-list for details and photos if
interested.

Karl Aston
314-614-9118