[meteorite-list] Looking for Nickel-test

al mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Fri Sep 26 10:28:34 EDT 2008

Greetings Paco,

I agree with Darryl and the advise he gave you. Also if you would refer to
O. Richard Norton's and Chitwood's book "Field Guide to Meteors and
Meteorites" They offer a number of home recipe's, using common house hold
items that are easily attainable for checking probable meteorites. All my
best and good luck!

--AL Mitterling