[meteorite-list] AD: Semi-Famous Meteorites For Sale

Adam Hupe raremeteorites at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 16:56:57 EDT 2008

Hi Ruben and other List members,

I would be careful about selling California meteorites found on BLM land.  I was told by the BLM that it is illegal to collect meteorites in California on federal lands for comercial purposes. I thought you were involved with some of these warnings.  They do monitor eBay and Google. I have been sternly warned about selling meteorites found on California dry lake beds.  I donated the Ransburg iron Main Mass becuase of such warnings.

Best Regards,

Adam