[meteorite-list] Impact Crater North of Alamo Nevada ! Video

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Mon Sep 22 21:58:30 EDT 2008

Hi List,

I recently had a chance to check out a possible meteorite impact crater
North of Alamo, Nevada.  In the 1940's a large fireball was witnessed
by residents of the area. The crater was found the following day on a
mountainside. Anyone knowing my interest in meteorites understands I
will take off on a moments notice to spend the day in the field hunting
for meteorites. I would say 98 percent of the time all I come home with
is a sunburn and an empty lunch bag. I decided to check the crater out
and spend a day looking for meteorites.

Sonny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6R6bxtdPfQ