[meteorite-list] OT - Another **** Surgery.

Gary K. Foote gary at webbers.com
Wed Sep 17 15:04:40 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Sorry to take up bandwidth on non-meteoric subjects, but I feel that so much has
been done for me by this community that I need to keep you all posted.

On July 10th I had bilateral iguinal hernia repairs.  I've had pain in the left repair ever
since.  Last night it got a lot worse so today I went to my doctor and he said I need to
have the left side repair done again as the first one has failed.

ANOTHER surgery.  D***!

Other than that we are both doing fine and want to once again express our thanks for
the fundraiser which has been the best thing to happen to us.  We are fine financially
thanks to all of you who participated.  Best of all I am cancer free.

Just wanted to keep you up to date;

Gary Foote