[meteorite-list] October Sky and Telescope

Pete Shugar pshugar at clearwire.net
Tue Sep 16 22:11:44 EDT 2008

To my rather inexperienced eye there was only one
very glaringly large error in the whole feature and that
was the fact that it wasn't near long enough. I reached
the last page and frantically keep turning the pages in the
vain hope that there  was more of the feature lurking in the
back of the book, but alas, there was no more.
What I did read was excellent. The rest of  the book , thou
not meteorite related, was still informative.
Maybe a later article, Ruben? Geoff?
Pete