[meteorite-list] bassi's all gone

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 11:38:26 EDT 2008

Good morning list.As I and my wife get ready to go to wisconsin for a DAY and NIGHT of alcohol consumption,yes we have a hotel,I wanted to let everyone know that all 10 little bassikounou's are gone.They will all be sent out on monday.Congrats to the lucky ones who got them.They all have great blackish-gray crust with a spectacular interior.They range from 2 grams to 8 grams.Also I just was looking thru my case where I keep some of my smaller meteorites,I have a small piece of fusion crust that fell off my slice of portales valley.If someone wants that,be the first one and it's yours.Have a great weekend all.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!  http://chicagometeorites.net/