[meteorite-list] What are the top 5 most important meteorites from NWA?

JASON PHILLIPS jnbran at verizon.net
Tue Oct 28 21:48:52 EDT 2008

Hello Matt and List,
That is a great question and one that we are blessed to be able to ask
thanks to the NWA rush that we have been so fortunate to be a part of.  I
would say:

NWA 482- The first NWA lunar that gave all of us a chance to own a piece of
the moon (and Greg and Adam did an excellent job of letting this meteorite
reach the scientists and the world).

NWA 2999- Which probably created more questions than actually shed light,
but they are great questions to be asked.

These are just two off the top of my head.  I am excited to see what others
think are some of the greatest.

Take Care,
Jason
Rocks from Heaven