[meteorite-list] Updates to the Muonionalusta homepage (second try)

Göran Axelsson axelsson at acc.umu.se
Sun Oct 26 07:30:07 EDT 2008

Hi list!

We have another guy here in Sweden with problem to post so I'm relaying
this message from Thomas Österberg.

I might have an idea on what the problem is so I'm going to send this
mail twice and I suspect that the first one will disappear. Sorry if you
see this twice.

Okay, this is the second mail as the first one hasn't turned up yet, at
least not for me. I suspect that the problem is when people sends
"Multipart" mail, one text copy and one formatted in HTML in the same mail.

Anyone who wants to know what you are sending, just send me a mail and I
will tell you.

For reference, Thomas Österberg is using Microsoft Outlook, I'm using
Mozilla Thunderbird in Linux. ( http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/ )

Göran Axelsson