[meteorite-list] Brazilian Uruacu/Santa Vitoria dos Palmares for trades

André Moutinho moutinho at bol.com.br
Tue Oct 21 00:10:42 EDT 2008

Hello,

My name is Andre Moutinho and I am an amateur astronomer and
astrophotographer in Brazil.
I have a webpage showing some of my work on astrophotography at
http://moutinho.astrodatabase.net

Recently I have started studying and collecting meteorites. My first book
was "Rocks from Space" and
I am just finishing reading the "Art of Collecting Meteorites". Also a very
Nice book.

I have purchased some Uruacu meteorites whole specimens here in Brazil. I
will keep one in my
collection and will try trading the remaining with other interested
collectors. The specimens
weigh around 300-400g. The Santa Vitoria is a 9g slice. Please, email me at
moutinho at bol.com.br

Regards,
André Moutinho