[meteorite-list] What've I got here?

Darren Garrison cynapse at charter.net
Tue Oct 14 13:23:12 EDT 2008

A while back (couple or three years) I bought a very cheap Ebay auction for what
was described as tektites (and nothing more detailed than that in the
description-- just called tektites).  Since they were cheap (a few dollars--
less than $10) I bought them, barely glanced at them (they were small and
underwhelming) and set them aside.  I found them again recently and have been
giving them a closer look.  Any ideas what I have here?  As in, type of tektite,
or tektiwrongs?

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/whattek/