[meteorite-list] Ad Ebay ending in the early AM Tuesday

Michael Farmer meteoriteguy at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 13 22:53:58 EDT 2008

Hi everyone, due to an error is listing scheduling, I have many meteorites ending both tomorrow morning very early, and later in the evening.
Please see them now as many of them end at ~6 and 7 am! A very bad time for American buyers.

Some very rare items, murray CM2 from Smithsonian with paperwork, 5
different moon meteorites, Martian, pallasite, thousands of $$$ up for
grabs.
Check out those lunar meteorites, just pennies on the $ right now!

http://www.meteorite.com/farmer/

See the link above showing all of my auctions from
both of my ebay usernames.

I have some wonderful pieces ending this week, including one of the
last Murray and Bruderheim pieces, many goodies, take a look, many are
still
at one cent.

Michael Farmer