[meteorite-list] Tangible assets

bill kies parkforestmet at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 01:48:12 EDT 2008

I don't see meteorites as a tangible asset. Tangible of course. Asset, iffy. Maybe it's because I don't have an enormous investment in them.

As rare as they are, the intrinsic value is only as great as the number of people that place a great esoteric value in them. That number dwindles when mortgages and savings crash.

A commodity dedicated to the dedicated but never a safe harbor. Have fun and buy smart.