[meteorite-list] Meteorite Crater Mining Company Letter, Telegram from 1921

wahlperry at aol.com wahlperry at aol.com
Sun Oct 12 17:06:41 EDT 2008

Hi All,

I recently had a chance to purchase a few items that belonged to the
Meteorite Crater Mining Company from 1921. A Telegram that was sent in
January 22, 1921. In the  telegram, it talks about Barringer suggesting
the use of Sulphuric acid to free the drill bit that became stuck while
drilling . A letter sent to Mr.L. F. S. Holland Sup't. Crater Mining
Company Winslow  AZ. I hope to have additional items up soon.

Thanks,
Sonny

http://www.nevadameteorites.com/meteorite_photos15.htm

www.NevadaMeteorites.com