[meteorite-list] Dealers posting eBay auction announcements

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Thu Oct 2 18:31:18 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Everyone made great points about this. I've received emails from people
asking me to notify them directly of my auctions ending, and sometimes
they email saying they missed the announcement altogether.

"Auction Ended!" Arrrg...

To stop this from happening and to keep from bombarding the Met-List
with "Auctions Ending Soon" emails, I have a list of dealers and
customers that receive my updates and auction announcements direct to
their email box. This gives faster response and allows buyers to jump on
a deal they want and not miss out.

If you are not on this list and want to be able to have direct access
immediately after we post our auctions please go here and type in your
email address.

http://www.meteoritesusa.com/newsletter/

This will add you to the list and you'll get announcements IMMEDIATELY!
You will not have to wait and miss an opportunity to buy again.

Thanks,
Eric Wichman
www.MeteoriteWatch.com
www.MeteoritesUSA.com