[meteorite-list] Ad: Seriously, lunar meteorites all less than $100 gram!

Michael Farmer meteoriteguy at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 2 16:47:11 EDT 2008

What's up? Rarest of the rare meteorites from Smithsonian, Murray, Bruderheim, 5 different Lunar meteorites, Mars rock, all of them at less than a McDonald's burger right now, get in there and bid before the debates keep you all busy tonight:)
If I have to give this stuff away, I will revert to loading nothing but junk from now on.
By the way, I will be out of the country next week, so if you win something tonight, PLEASE paypal immediately so that I can ship tomorrow.

http://www.meteorite.com/farmer/

See the link above showing all of my auctions from
both of my ebay usernames.

Michael Farmer