[meteorite-list] Rocks from Space Picture of the Day

valparint at aol.com valparint at aol.com
Fri Nov 28 08:40:33 EST 2008

Greetings, Listoids.

How much do you suppose it costs to support a web site such as RSPOD?

Paul Swartz

Hi Michael and Fellow Listiods,

I will add my voice to the chorus, we are glad to see you back on the list
with your RfSPOD. I also want to thank Michael Gilmer for filling the
void.

Some of the incredible meteorites on RfSPOD are for sale and are using
RfSPOD as an erzats advertising channel. I do not find this offensive, but
seeing as there is a revenue channel, why not have a voluntary donation
associated with meteorites that are for sale? I would not trouble Michael
J with enforcing the collection of this fee, so I propose a gentlemans
(and ladies) agreement that meteorites for sale on RfSPOD are associated
with a (well deserved) donation to support the effort.

Viva Rocks from Space Picture of the Day

Pat