[meteorite-list] Bob Haag in the News

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 11:49:12 EST 2008

List,

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=9453ad78-e1e0-4e74-a50e-
ddd770048a80

Actually,  this story is a VERY good story, not just because our favorite
hero Bob Haag is  mentioned.

This reporter actually got the story right on so many  points that few other
reporters seldom do.

It is nice to see that the  Canadian institutions are more than willing to
pay retail for the meteorites  found by meteorite hunters.

I wish every country would have grant  money and institutions willing and
eager to pay fair-market value for meteorites  found in their country.

Great story.

Maybe this  reporter needs to be nominated for a Harvey Award?

Steve #1