[meteorite-list] Argentine Campo Investigation

Eric Twelker twelker at alaska.net
Thu Nov 20 17:55:23 EST 2008

Hello List

	I thought this might be of some interest . . .  Today I was contacted
by someone who identified herself as an Argentine TV reporter.  She
asked questions about my sales of Campos and said I was under
investigation in Argentina for violating their meteorite laws.  She
asked if I would come to Argentina to answer the charges.  Having
never been to Argentina, I suggested that I hadn't violated their
laws--and I certainly wouldn't show up for their inquisition.  I'm
curious if others have had similar experiences.

	Eric Twelker
	http://www.meteoritemarket.com