[meteorite-list] question on overseas purchases - Morocco

Greg Catterton star_wars_collector at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 16:05:15 EST 2008

I have been offered some real nice material from a person in Morocco, I am really interested in purchasing from him, but I am unsure of the method he wants paid with... wire transfer.
I have never paid with wire transfer, is it safe? can paypal really not work for payments to Africa? Is this a normal method for payment of large orders?
If anyone is familiar with Mr Fayssal, please let me know off list that he can be trusted.
He has sent me some real nice pics, but I cant find anything about him on the web.
Thanks,
Greg