[meteorite-list] WANTED - Holbrook from AMNH

al mitterling almitt at kconline.com
Tue Nov 11 14:15:48 EST 2008

Hi Martin and all,

I believe that Bob Summerfield gets most of his items from Ron Farrell
(Betheny Science or University Collection). Perhaps they could buy
direct from the source.

--AL Mitterling

Just an FYI: I did see a few AMNH numbered Holbrooks offered by Bob
Summerfield at his Astronomy to Go  when he displayed his wears at a
exhibitor booth at a science conference in Boston earlier this year. I
cannot remember if I bought them all but it's worth a shot asking.

Cheers,

Martin