[meteorite-list] FREEBIES GALORE (AD)

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 8 16:14:52 EST 2008

Hi again list.Thanks again to all who emailed me on the new pieces I am getting.I have 1 more round of freebies going to good homes."USA" only.Postage is on me,that is why it is usa only.Postage is getting to be to much.So here goes:1) nwa 4716 10.6 gram slice,2)nwa 5395 3.5 gram fragment,3)toluca (b) 3 gram endcut,4)edmond,ks.3 gram slice,5) aldama (b)6.6 gram fragment,and finally 6) gao (b) 9.4 gram slice, 7) gaylord,ks 1.4 gram partslice.I know I said,no more but this just came up at the last minute.Its fun to giveaway!I hope they make it to good homes.Chime in fast,'cause they go fast.I will be gone for 5 hours,so whomever has the first 7 emails,theye will get them.

Steve R.Arnold,Chicago!  http://chicagometeorites.net/