[meteorite-list] AD - Libyan Glass End Cuts & Fragments For Sale

David & Kitt Deyarmin bobadebt at ec.rr.com
Fri May 16 17:23:36 EDT 2008

I have a variety of Libyan Glass pieces available for sale

You can see a picture by clicking this:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Fragments-1.jpg

The 161 gram piece has a single cut flat surface and I'm asking $161 for it

The 77 & 55 gram pieces have 2 cut surfaces on the back and one of them is
at a 2" radius, I am asking 75 cents per gram for theses pieces.

The 7 & 12 gram pieces have a slight radius cut on the back but it isn't
very noticeable so I'm asking $1 per gram for these

The pile of chips in the center have multiple cut surfaces, I will take $40
for the whole lot

I also have a 32mm sphere which weighs 40 grams that I am selling for $150,
it beautiful and I will post pictures of it and my 50mm sphere later.

If your interested in anything please contact me off list at bobadebt at
ec.rr.com

Thanks