[meteorite-list] Congratulations to Dr.Connelly

drtanuki drtanuki at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 13:21:42 EDT 2008

Matteo,
  Another thing that might be hold up your submissions
is your previous history of "finding questionable"
meteorites in Italy?
  As for racism of anyone within the NOMCOM or Dr.
Connelly I would say not.  You show a great lack of
respect by attacking a scientist of good-standing.
  Dirk Ross...Tokyo

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites
<info at mcomemeteorite.it> wrote:

http://www.lavoz901.com.ar/despachos.asp?cod_des=54740&ID_Seccion=14