[meteorite-list] Messing around with filters

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Thu May 1 17:19:33 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,  Thanks for the cool story.   All list members should check it out.

Those Xpol images are not  bad at all.  I am looking forward to what you will
do with your new  Olympus.

I think you are just going to need to get used to sharing  the $ you spend on
rocks with the thin sections you will want as  well.

When you get the new scope up and running please share those images  with us
as well.

Tom Phillips

In a message dated 5/1/2008 3:19:43  P.M. Central Daylight Time,