[meteorite-list] Ebay sale tonight.

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu May 1 14:27:37 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/1/2008 12:48:22 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
meteoriteguy at yahoo.com writes:

Hello again, it is that day of the week, EBAY day!

>"Ebay Day"???   Gimmick

http://www.meteorite.com/farmer/

See the link above  linking all of my auctions from
both of my ebay usernames.

>Two Ebay Names???  Gimmick

I have some wonderful pieces  ending this week,
many goodies, take a look, many are still
at one  cent.
> "Wonderful," "many goodies," "take a look,"  "many are still  at one cent"
Gimmick, gimmick, gimmick, gimmick!

Michael  Farmer

;-)

Steve Arnold #1

P.S.  For those of you that  are humor-challenged, that ;-) "wink" at the
end, indicated a joke.  This  email was a joke. See, Mike called my desire to
sell on Ebay as a "gimmick" the  other day, so I thought it would be funny to
respond to his email with the same  thing, although as you can see I tastefully
left out the personal bent in my  post.   If people fail to find the humor in
this, I will next time put  "WARNING JOKE INCLOSED" in the subject line so you
will all be forewarned.   But I am hoping most of you will have seen the humor
in the post without even  the need for this lengthy postscript.

listings at AOL Autos.