[meteorite-list] Martin is back with Accretion Desk!!

STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com STARSANDSCOPES at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 11:17:12 EDT 2008

Hi list,  Has every one noticed that Martin  Horejsi is back this month in
Meteorite Times?

http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm

Martin has  written articles we all have enjoyed for years.  He was a
standard in  Meteorite Magazine.  It seams he has changed states from Idaho to
Montana  and changed Universities as well.

This months article is on the biggest  CAI I have ever seen or (heard about)
and with the recent discovery of the  asteroids high in CA, what great timing.

Check it  out!!!

Martin, it's good to see you back.

Tom

Home.