[meteorite-list] the beauty of unclassed meteorites

steve arnold stevenarnold60120 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 19:09:42 EST 2008

Good evening list.I just purchased a kilo of
unclassified meteorites and I never would believe what
I would find.I found a little 2 gram iron meteorite
amongest all the stoneys in there.You just never know
what you find.It is a little round individual that
looks like it has been untouched by the elements.This
one is a keeper in my collection.You just never know.

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
       The Asteroid Belt!
      http://chicagometeorites.net/
      Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999