[meteorite-list] the bullit & Sikhotes'

Bob Evans bobe5531 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 18:28:56 EST 2008

Steve,
Too bad you are on a SA kick at this point. If you remember that tent at
Erichs' hotel that had more pretty Sikhotes than the rest of Tucson.
Thats where I obtained the only SA that I bought in Tucson. A nice
individual that was just about to be torn apart but stopped just in time to
make it one cool looking piece. I'll have to put it on Michael Johnsons pic
of the day, someday.

To my surprise the same multi kilo oriented sheild SA that I admired at
Tucson 07 was still there this year. Same price too.Yep, thats right no
price increase. But after dropping plenty of lettuce with Haag that pretty
oriented shield SA will just have to wait for me til next year. Im not
exactly an Iron fanatic. Watched too many crumble before my eyes. No
Sikhotes though.