[meteorite-list] Looking for material. Any material...

Eric Wichman eric at meteoritewatch.com
Tue Jun 24 16:03:46 EDT 2008

Hi All,

Usually I don't post to list unless I'm having a sale, making an
announcement, or rarely responding to a post, so please excuse this
post. I've been not so quietly building my inventory, collection and
selling material for some time now and would like to be able to offer
more of a selection to my wide customer base.

I'm looking for material. Just about any material will do. I am a dealer
so please don't try to sell me at full retail, or work me on price
because I'll tell you where you can put your meteorite. ;) I'll give you
FAIR PRICE for your meteorites. I primarily deal in NWA XXX unclassified
stones, and am open to any other type whether classified or not. Stones,
irons, stony irons, it's all good to me.

I'm all for horse trading, wheeling and dealing, and will pay cash for
nice specimens. I've got a lot of material in my inventory and will buy
or trade for any good quality, or in large quantity. Looking for ongoing
supply and continued "LONG TERM" business. Treat me right on a deal, and
you'll get the same in return and have a long term buyer. I'm a down to
earth, fair guy and will work with you to make it a mutually beneficial
deal. Talk to you soon...

Contact me OFF-LIST at email: eric at meteoritesusa.com

Regards,
Eric Wichman