[meteorite-list] Moving and Ad - eBay auctions closing shortly

star-bits at tx.rr.com star-bits at tx.rr.com
Mon Jun 23 10:40:55 EDT 2008

Greetings All

     I am moving  back to Tucson and am suffering through the joys of packing.   My web site is closed for the next month until I get set up again and this is my last eBay auction for a while too.   So bid high and bid often because the movers are charging a fortune.    Included are

Mars shergottite crusted individual less than $110/gm
Tagish Lake currently at $100/gm
Allende 12.87 gram endcut currently at $3.27/gm
Gibeon individual 361.6 grams NICE shape currently at $0.35/gm
Polymict diogenite slice still less than 1/3 of what it is worth
NWA 1930 LL3 with armored chondrule just over $1/gm
as well as Vigarano, mundrabilla, oriented Erg Chech, seymchan and others.   See them all at

<http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=katy2kary>

--
Eric Olson
7682 Firethorn Dr