[meteorite-list] AD: TWO BIG BEAUTIES

mexicodoug at aim.com mexicodoug at aim.com
Sun Jun 8 17:58:45 EDT 2008

Dear Listees, especially those who want to buy or look for meteoritical
treasures,

I really need to buy a new meteorite, so these treasures must go thanks
to the fourth law of my universe (law of conservation of cash):

A HUGE special green achondrite
A big individual fusion crusted Carbonaceous Chondrite
A very pretty half gram slice of a Lunar with great surface area and
detail

Kindly view this link for three resonably priced superb pieces from
three great localities - that are available to be mailed to you
tomorrow morning:

http://www.diogenite.com/tata55g.htm

If you want to see the images larger, just save them by right clicking
on your hard drive and open them with your own image viewer and they
will be much larger.

Best wishes,
Doug