[meteorite-list] A new way to collect Mars samples

MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Thu Jul 24 11:10:05 EDT 2008

Hey Guys,

Maybe NASA could get these guys  to bring us some Martian samples.  They
would be real fresh samples and it  should cost us far less than $8 Billion
dollars that the other idea they floated  would cost.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,24070088-13762,00.html

Think of it as a bartering plan, something like how the settlers here in
America did early on with the natives.  We could trade something we have  extra
of for something else that we don't have yet.

It could be a win-win  deal.

Steve #1

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.