[meteorite-list] AD - new pieces

Impactika at aol.com Impactika at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 22:29:26 EDT 2008

Hello List,

Loooooong time I haven't posted an Ad!

I just finished adding a bunch of interesting pieces to my Catalog.  There is
something for everybody.

Some rare Texas meteorites from TCU for the Texan collectors, when is the
last time you saw some Tule Draw or Cee Vee?.
And a Beaver Creek for the Canadian collectors.
Some cute baby-Brenhams for those of you who could not afford Steve
"Brenham" Arnold's giant paperweight. And Steve tells me that in fact he found  very
very few baby-Brenhams, only big ones.
And speaking of big, I also posted a large Tatahouine, and a Huge  one.

Go take a look:  _http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm_
(http://www.impactika.com/Metlist.htm)

And  I have a few more interesting pieces to post.
Anybody interested by La Primitiva or PaloDuro, please contact me  off-list.

Thanks.

Anne M.  Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com