[meteorite-list] Some of my Meteorites in 3-D

Jay & Annette AJSnyder at cox.net
Mon Jul 21 02:08:21 EDT 2008

Hi gang, since there has been a lot of talk of the Mars 3-D pictures, I'll
throw out my 3-D pics of some of the meteorites I found.  I've always wanted
to do some 3-D pics of the meteorites, so I did it.  I found a neat little
program to make them and had a fun time doing it.  Here is the link to the
forum where the pics are posted:

http://www.nuggetshooter.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13161

Hope you all enjoy!!!!  These are my Gold Basin and Franconia meteorites
that I have found over the past few years.

Jason Snyder
VAMH (Very Amateur Meteorite Hunter)